Running is the simplest form of exercise, not required for a training ground. Runners can exercise on a treadmill daily. However, those who practice this subject for the first time, often do not know how long it is best to practice with the treadmill.
So, today, we will guide everyone about the time, timing, and notes when running to get the best results!
1. How long is the best time to exercises on a treadmill?
With running, there is no specific limit on training time, but experts recommend running time each day should be suitable for your health status. And for different running purposes, the training time is also different. The average person when exercising to improve health should run 30-45 minutes a day. For those who lose weight or gain muscle, they should increase the intensity of exercise.
Besides, running speed is also very important. For short distances, it is recommended to run about 20km/h. And for long distances, run about 10km/h for the best effect without being exhausted.
2. Should run on a treadmill before going to bed
Unlike other sports, evening running has been studied by American medical experts as having a good effect on sleep. During running, the body produces more Melatonin, a substance that helps the body sleep better and deeper.
In addition, for those who do not exercise, a gentle jogging exercise will help relieve stress, reduce stress so that the body can relax after a tiring working day.
3. Some notes when practicing jogging
When running, you should note some of the following points to achieve maximum training efficiency and avoid unwanted injuries:
– Treadmills often have many levels of training, choose the model that best suits your training purposes.
– The training time doesn’t need to be too strict, but make sure you don’t over-exercise.
– Maintaining a regular daily exercise regimen will bring maximum training efficiency.
–To relax, you should jog gently, do not choose the high mode to avoid losing your body strength.
– It is necessary to increase the intensity of exercise regularly and gradually so that the body has time to adapt, reducing muscle pain or exhaustion when exercising.
– Treadmill is one of the leading types of exercise machines in terms of features to help release energy and can be exercised at home.
Above are some suggestions on when and how to practice running, you should persevere in running every day to get the best results.